Crystal Peaks Medical Centre
At Crystal Peaks Medical Centre we take pride in delivering high quality care and run clinics for chronic disease management and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery including joint injections, childhood vaccinations, contraceptive implants and coil fitting.
We have allied professionals working on site delivering counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (IAPT workers), as well as physiotherapists and our midwife.
This website will help you make the most of our services, which include booking appointments and prescriptions on-line. You will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and we welcome constructive feedback.
If you are over the age of 65 please contact the surgery to arrange an appointment.
If you are under the age of 65 and fall into any of the below criteria, please contact the surgery to arrange an appointment.
We are running a clinic for under 65's on:
Friday 11th October 9am - 12 noon
- Chronic kidney disease
- Immunosuppression i.e. receiving chemotherapy, HIV
- Chronic Heart Disease i.e. heart failure, congenital heart disease, hypertension with cardiac complications
- Chronic Respiratory Disease i.e. Asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, bronchiectasis, interstitial lung fibrosis, pneumoconiosis, bronchopumonary dysplasia
- Chronic Neurological Disease i.e. MS, cerebral palsy, severe neurological disability, stroke/TIA
- Chronic Liver Disease i.e. cirrhosis, biliary atresia, chronic hepatitis
(Site updated 14/10/2019)