Crystal Peaks Medical Centre
At Crystal Peaks Medical Centre we take pride in delivering high quality care and run clinics for chronic disease management and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery including joint injections, childhood vaccinations, contraceptive implants and coil fitting.
We have allied professionals working on site delivering counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (IAPT workers), as well as physiotherapists and our midwife.
This website will help you make the most of our services, which include booking appointments and prescriptions on-line. You will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and we welcome constructive feedback.
If you are over the age of 65 please contact the surgery to arrange an appointment.
If you are under the age of 65 and fall into any of the below criteria, please contact the surgery to arrange an appointment.
- Chronic kidney disease
- Immunosuppression i.e. receiving chemotherapy, HIV
- Chronic Heart Disease i.e. heart failure, congenital heart disease, hypertension with cardiac complications
- Chronic Respiratory Disease i.e. Asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, bronchiectasis, interstitial lung fibrosis, pneumoconiosis, bronchopumonary dysplasia
- Chronic Neurological Disease i.e. MS, cerebral palsy, severe neurological disability, stroke/TIA
- Chronic Liver Disease i.e. cirrhosis, biliary atresia, chronic hepatitis
Child Nasal Spray Flu Vaccine
If your child is aged 2 or 3, they will be eligible for a nasal flu vaccination. This is a painless spray that is administered via the nostril. Children who are under the age of 17 with a long term health condition as specified above are also eligible for the nasal influenza vaccine.
For more information on the vaccination, please visit:
We will be running a clinic for child nasal flu vaccines on:
Wednesday 6th November 2.45pm - 5.30pm
Thursday 21st November 2pm - 4.30pm
If your child falls into the criteria, please contact reception to arrange an appointment at your earliest convenience.
Self Care Week 18th - 24th November 2019
This year Self Care Week will take place between the 18th and 24th November. For further information please click the following link:
(Site updated 18/11/2019)