If you are 65 and over, please contact reception to arrange an appointment. We are running clinics for over 65's on:
Tuesday 23rd October 2018 2pm - 4pm
Saturday 17th November 8.30am - 10.30am
If you are under 65 years but are in one of the below at risk groups, please contact reception to arrange an appointment.
At risk groups include people who are/ have:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Immunosuppression i.e. receiving chemotherapy, HIV
- Chronic Heart Disease i.e. heart failure, congenital heart disease, hypertension with cardiac complications
- Chronic Respiratory Disease i.e. Asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, bronchiectasis, interstitial lung fibrosis, pneumoconiosis, bronchopumonary dysplasia
- Chronic Neurological Disease i.e. MS, cerebral palsy, severe neurological disability, stroke/TIA
- Chronic Liver Disease i.e. cirrhosis, biliary atresia, chronic hepatitis
For further information please contact reception.
All children aged 2 and 3 are also eligible for a nasal flu vaccination. The vaccine is a nasal spray and is painless. We are running a clinic on:
Tuesday 9th October 3pm - 5.15pm